top of page
If you haven't already, the first thing you need to do is join our Facebook group. By doing so, you can stay up-to-date with everything happening on Ola Ka Ola, learn and get motivated from our team of instructors and members, and receive guidance and tips on which class to take:
Ola Ka Ola FB Group
For a quick overview of how to use your Ola Ka Ola program, watch this video:
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is it possible to register for a single class within a program without having to register for the complete program?
Answer: Yes, you can register for a class without enrolling in the entire series. To get the most out of the program, it is recommended that you join the series, and if that is not possible, try to follow the recordings.
2. What should I do if I have injuries or other circumstances that require modifications?
Answer: It is always a good idea to share your concerns with one of our trainers. That way, we can make changes both during and after the live sessions.
3. What should I do if I'm going on vacation and won't be able to keep up with my regular routine?
Answer: Our recommendation is to bring some of your equipment (booty bands, yoga blocks, and other small accessories) and try to join a few classes while on vacation.
4. What if my plan does not include Surprise Box deliveries?
Answer: You may always buy our equipment from our store, which can be found here.
* We recommend joining at least 6 sessions per week and resting on the seventh day.
To help you stay consistent, we recommend being active and being involved in our community (FB group).
It is such a significant journey for you and for all of us when you are connected to our tribe.
bottom of page